WHAT CAPITAL ESTATE JEWELERS BUYS
When you work with Capital Estate Jewelers, you can count on honest service, a fair price, and a 100% customer satisfied experience. With more than 20 years of experience, our store possesses a fine eye for jewelry and operates on the best of principles. As a BBB Gold Star member, we are also graduate GIA gemologists. We will gladly make you an offer on the following items:
- Estate Jewelry: Estate jewelry simply means "Previously Owned". We appreciate finely crafted jewelry with fine gem stones, but we also appreciate well-loved and well-worn pieces. We will evaluate the complete piece, including type of metal, gemstones, overall beauty, and then make you a strong educated offer.
- Gold / Silver: Still beautiful, stylish, or worn and broken. We'll pay you more for your gold and silver jewelry scrap and coins.
- Diamonds: We love and appreciate the beauty and value of diamonds! Being a GIA graduate, we will grade your diamonds accurately and in accordance with GIA's world renowned standards, and will then make you a strong and educated offer.
- Fine Watches: From fine vintage Bulova to Rolex to Patek Philippe, we will be happy to make you a strong offer on all of your fine time pieces.
Estate jewelry simply means previously owned jewelry. Usually estate jewelry means the piece was a part of someone's estate that passed away-for example, a grandmother. This isn't always antique jewelry (at least 100 years old) though; in fact, estate jewelry can include fine and costume jewelry from any era.
Estate jewelry can encompass a wide range of time periods:
- 1837-1855: Early Victorian
- 1856-1880: Mid-Victorian
- 1885-1900: Late Victorian
- 1894-1923: Arts & Crafts Era
- 1895-1915: Art Nouveau
- 1901-1915: Edwardian
- 1915-1935: Art Deco
- 1945-1960: Retro
With the price of gold peaking, gold parties and the pressure to sell your gold jewelry have increased. But be forewarned, in the midst of this excitement and hype, it is imperative that you go to a trustworthy, experienced jeweler to get the right value for your gold. Why?
- BBB advised customers that gold parties may not be the best way to get a fair price.
- In fact, sellers usually only get 70-80% of the value of their pieces at these parties.
- The weight of gold, amount of karats and the item you are selling can dictate the price value.
- Experienced jewelers take into consideration all of the above factors and can give you a fair price.
More and more frequently, Denver jewelry buyers are purchasing both gold and diamonds. While gold has a quantifiable value, it is important to recognize that the resale for diamonds is completely different. It is all too easy for new buyers to become overwhelmed, which is why Capital Estate Jewelers advises that you:
- Get your diamond appraised by a professional
- Remember that selling to someone in the jewelry industry is quicker and faster
We are recognized, trusted jewelry buyers who can purchase your diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, or earrings. With more than 20 years of experience, we are a BBB Gold Star Member. You can trust us to always steer you in the right direction. When you come to us, we will even provide you with a free case evaluation!
Whether you are looking to upgrade or were given an expensive watch that simply doesn't suit your style, Capital Estate Jewelers would be happy to help! We buy fine watches from residents of Denver and are expert watch brokers! Our staff is trained to buy fine, pre-owned watches-no transaction is too big or too small for us. When you visit, we will even provide a free evaluation to examine your watch's value.
What determines a watch's value?
Our process is simple and risk-free. With more than 20 years of experience behind us, you can feel 100% confident that you are dealing with an excellent store. If you don't know the make and model of your watch, we can assist you. The following will be considered before your watch is appraised:
- Year of Manufacture
- Build Materials
For more information about the pieces we purchase, please contact us today at 303-235-0856!
8550 W Colfax Ave
Lakewood, CO 80215
In Business Since 1994
Tue: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM